The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Raise the Curtains!

Barely few hours left for me to leave my place and embark upon a journey into hopefully exciting two years ahead. One of my friends recently remarked, "This is a bad phase in life". The friend meant the phase to having to carry on leaving behind old friends and memories and to start on journies very skeptically.

All of us have made choices, some judged and some instinctive. Most of us have our fingers crossed, for not many of us are exactly sanguine now. There is a fear lurking in every eyes. While we are heavily excited to take upon new things, we are worried about things we are leaving behind, things we might miss, things we may not catch up with as we did earlier. It may not exactly be fear, but its a weird feeling that doesnt allow you to be completely cheerful. But then, when you know you wont let anything change from how it is, you need not worry!

When I ventured into this vacation, I thought it would be boring. I thought I would have to do crazy things to while away time, but then this was the vacation I enjoyed the most and it really seems short on hindsight! I loved every moment of it. From hanging around with friends to handling responsibilities of business and family, I loved and learnt from it all.

The next two years, as I envisage, are going to be eventful. I look forward to fun, satisfaction, loads of new friends, tons of pressure, too much masti and many more things. From what I gather from my friends who are already in such schools, I realise I amnt expecting anything wrong. I am looking forward to my new life, in a completely new environment. This is the transition where I am going to transform from a boy to a man completely, and I want to do with care and responsibility.

My brush with B-School starts in a few hours, wish me luck people! :)

Raise the Curtains to the new life, please! :D

5 Comments:

At July 23, 2006 11:50 AM, Blogger Saraswathi said...

Heyy wish you all luck for your B-school,am sure u ll have a dose of all that masti,learning in good measure!!

Really enjoyed reading your post and do want to see the transformation in you when you return from delhi:)

Have a great time there and keep this space updated with your exploits at the capital city..

 
At July 23, 2006 5:19 PM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

That's a touchy one. Be it my mood while reading it or be it your words, I know not for sure. But I can feel something a miss as I read your post. Just a disturbance deep inside as I imagine when I would go on similar journey next year...., atleast a journey I wouldn't take because of this very fear.

All the best for your B-school.
The king is going.
The king is about to see.
The king will conquer.

I'm sure.

 
At July 27, 2006 9:37 PM, Blogger Mohan Kodali said...

all the best :)

 
At July 29, 2006 9:01 AM, Blogger PSR Chaitanya said...

Wishing you the very best..

PSR

 
At July 29, 2006 8:11 PM, Blogger Rahul said...

Use Pepsodent regularly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home