The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Monday, April 10, 2006

Seven - Straight From The Heaven

When you have nothing to blog, answer a tag. Thats what I thought is the best way to update my blog.

So, here I come, thanks to Steve, writing seven things under several threads.


7 Things

I). I want to before I die
1. Buy my mother a Limousine :D
2. Float a magazine.
3. Talk in seven different languages. (The number, thanks to the tag :P)
4. Go on a Roadtrip in Southern India.
5. Tell my once in the history crush what she has lost in life by not talking to me.(Talk of settling scores :D)
6. Give an interview in BBC. (I know its impossible, but I need to fill up seven points here)
7. Tag everyone on my friends list :P


II). I can do
1. Keep Secrets.
2. Feel fully relaxed even when the situation is tensed.
3. Write a page on anything :P
4. Bore people the first time I meet them.
5. Listen to my fave songs for long hours.
6. Orkutting for long hours :D
7. Answer tags promptly :P


III). I say the Most
1. Maamaaa... (Undoubtedly)
2. Nee ayya
3. Awesome
4. Whtevr u say!
5. Chinnappaninchee ante!
6. Nachhaav
7. CENSORED (Blame it all on D Wing :P)
I just realised that there arent any words that I speak to everyone, each word is specific to some group. :P


IV). I cant do
1. Sleep in Noise
2. Stand LAN Gaming.
3. Approach a new girl voluntarily and talk to her.
4. Frown.
5. Feel tensed at small things.
6. Write a nice poem.
7. Flirt!


V). That attract me to opposite sex
1. Smile.
2. Eyes.
3. Dignity.
4. Grace.
5. Sense of Humor.
6. Innocence.
7. Faith in me. :)


VI). Celebrity Crushes
1. Sri Devi.
2. Zeenat Aman.
3. Angelina Jolie.
4. Preity Zinta
5. Priyanka Chopra.
6. Soha Ali Khan.
7. Amala Akkineni.
Believe me, I have had a very tough time populating this list! :(


VII). People I want to Tag
Now, I enjoy this and this is the most easiest part!

1. Rahul Pallerla (My first victim in every tag :D)
2. Saraswathi Mukkai
3. Reva Ananda
4. Sameer Morey
5. Sameer Dwivedi
6. Abhinav Srivastava (You can do it, bro!)
7. Naveen Kumar Reddy Sanivarapu(I believe that the best names are revealed at the last)

PS: Didnt use the pseudonym Chhara for Naveen. Sort of a gift for him! :) Oh! How generous of me?! :P

12 Comments:

At April 10, 2006 10:58 PM, Blogger Pandhu said...

we hate you for this.. serious.. i am going to tell dino...

hmmm..
you didn't include her name anywhere..and she is crying...

 
At April 11, 2006 12:47 AM, Blogger Smartalec said...

roflol! mast post, yaar! boy i should tag u more often:P!

your once in the history crush!! wow! poor gal! she lost the jackpot;)!!

Answer tags promptly
Oye! hope it wasn't directed at me:x!!

you know, approaching a new gal is better than approaching a gal who you have known for a long time and you know she knows you but you haven't talked to her:D! atleast u know that she too must be feeling awkward coz it's the first chat and it's not just u!! baah! leave it!

chhara sure has one helluva long name!!!

 
At April 11, 2006 1:22 AM, Blogger desh said...

does the name of the historical crush...chodd yaar...she is documented for somewhrere now...

 
At April 11, 2006 1:39 AM, Blogger I Am Sam said...

that's the right attitude king... gals don't understand boys.. really they have lost some wonderful jewels :)lol

 
At April 11, 2006 4:29 AM, Blogger S.M said...

mama naresh...whos the poor grl who lost gem like u?[:P].if u hv said tht u cant write a page on anything bakarji wd hv been offended [:D].hey if u hppn to float the magzine give me some space to write some of my bullshit..dega na??...was not abl to think of some new post so ur tagging kind of helped...

 
At April 11, 2006 5:49 PM, Blogger Arpit said...

u didnt tag me

 
At April 11, 2006 7:38 PM, Blogger chaitu said...

well ! it was fun reading those....

BTW I linked up ur blog to mine!

 
At April 12, 2006 7:39 AM, Blogger Rahul said...

Sinner. You've committed something greater than the seven deadly ones.

 
At April 13, 2006 8:03 AM, Blogger Gupt said...

CENSORED (Blame it all on D Wing :P)

Naresh MANCHI BALUDU
d-WING KI VACCHI CHEDIPOYADU..
!@#$#@$$#$#$^&^&&%^&*@$#^&*(#$^#
[:x]

 
At April 14, 2006 5:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

akkada point ade kada maams...

daily lab jaake chesedi emitra ante orkut, blogging.. anta kanna emi cheyyaledu maams...

 
At April 14, 2006 5:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

intaki Margadarsi lo cheradam emiti ra??

 
At April 18, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Vivek Pabari said...

Limousine for your mom? Or is it that you are the one who wants it?? :))

And hey, I couldn't believe there is a girl who turned down your offer! She indeed needs to be made aware of what she has lost.

And when you start that magazine, I will be glad to write for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home