The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, July 14, 2006

King 1.1

Stepping into a new college soon, I feel like a new version of me entering the market. New place, new people, new friends, new course, new life... New college is something I am not entirely sure if I am looking forward to, thanks to the pre-joining goosebumps I am used to, having experienced all this right from the time I joined my LKG to my undergraduate degree!

Life is always an enigma, and that was one of the reasons I named this blogs so. When there is something very new, you dont know what you can expect from it and what you can give to it. That makes my college more and more intriguing now! I will have to go and find out for myself what and how I can do things there. Am sure I will find a cosy place for myself there in the bigger picture. After all, gotta b a Manager! :D

Life is very interesting every vacation. I get to meet friends back in my hometown, catch up with what all I have lost when in college, hang around in this beautiful city and then loads of fun chips in without any reference to it explicitly! And as I had already mentioned in the previous blog, vacations also teach many other things.

At this juncture in my life, I am happy, satisfied, calm and at peace with myself. I am happy at things that happened, that are happening and that shall happen, all this in a case-by-case basis. When I put all the pieces together, something is eerie. I dont want to leave this place and people and go into a hectic world for two years and then, I want to enjoy the pressures and pleasures of a B-School. Thats a paradox, isnt it? But then, life has its own ways!

Sometimes I feel why do we even sweat to study, earn degrees, placements and all in life? why not stay home, start a nice business and earn. Life is very pleasant and simple at home, and in business especially when the pressures are mostly on your dad's shoulders and pleasures on your head :P You just do a few little things in it and contribute your part to the gargantuan giant wheel and relax looking out of the window blogging on a laptop. The breeze that hits my face is soo pleasant like a girl's wavy, loose hair falling on my face due to a cool breeze. I look out of the window and I see red sun setting in the west, looks like they eyes of a girl who is deeply in love admiring her man, her face red with blush and eyes soo full of love. I feel like a poet, and then truth beckons! Life is not to relax, not to enjoy things, but to work, and realise your dreams. Dreams, as in not the aforementioned but dreams of having a name in the society, a face people attach with some good virtues and some affection and respect from all the quarters.

One can always choose between two things in life. Aim Big, Dream Big, Think Big and go ahead or get complacent and just follow some legacy your folks set in. I dont want to succumb to the latter, I want to try things, no matter they take a proper shape or not. I want to die with the pride that I dared to think, dream and act big. Dreaming is good and inspiring, but working towards it starts now, and I am in a position where am just waiting for life to get into the fast lane.

So, my B-School... Here I come...

3 Comments:

At July 14, 2006 8:21 PM, Blogger Saraswathi said...

Ya leaving behind the warmth of home,the city and ppl will be tough,but then life is all about going out and realising your dreams..the support of family and friends will always be der in some form or the other while you slog it out at the new place..Being complacent at such a stage in ur life will cloud all the talent you have..

Am sure you are meant to achieve a lot in life..You will make it big king!!!!All the very best for the life ahead and all your future dreams:)

 
At July 21, 2006 5:21 PM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

hmm.. here I am! Planning on business strategies that will let me relax just the way you described.

Some how your post encourages me to do it even more than actually deterring me as it sounded it was meant to. ;)

 
At July 29, 2006 8:12 PM, Blogger Rahul said...

em raa poetry rastava konni rojulaite. yeyeyey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home