The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blogs due to Tags!

Must say I liked people tagging each other, after all, it gives you more matter to read and enjoy! Was planning to do something like this very soon, but now that I have been tagged by Steve let me put 20 things about me that I frankly do not know if any one knows:

1. I am n't quite like what people know me for. I like solitude and my space to think and ponder upon.

2. I like introspecting and do it very regularly. Infact, I maintain a handbook in which I write very personal lessons of life.

3. Anything for mom.

4. I like my friends a lot. I love their company and the feeling that you always have someone to fall back on is what keeps me sanguine.

5. I suck at writing poems.

6. I watch movies only for fun. I don't want to use an ounce of my brain when I am in a theatre watching a movie. I don't want paid headache! Give me few good songs, two hours of a/c n I am satisfied. No logic, nothing to take home! :)

7. I like reading philosophy and spirituality more than fiction.

8. I love Economics, Business and above all Journalism.

9. I can't stand anyone bad mouthing DA-IICT and ICTian.

10. As a child, I wanted to be a supercop! :P

11. I have no qualms not having a girlfriend. In fact, I am better off it!

12. I try to avoid arguments.

13. I can agree that I have done a mistake, but will never regret it.

14. I believe in giving my best, irrespective of results! I enjoy the journey more than the end.

15. I keep smiling a lot!

16. I seldom get angry. I never shout at people.

17. I listen to as many as I can very patiently. I am a good listener.

18. I always take a 'yes, but...' stand. I am sure Divya can provide you evidence :P

19. I belive in living every moment. Live Life Kingsize!

20. I always make it a point to sleep at least a minimum number of hours everyday. No day starts without closing the previous one. So comrades, sleep everyday!

I just realised how tough it is to think 20 things about yourself! So, now I pass on the baton to guess who... The Lazy A@# Bobli. Dunno how long he will take to do this. 20 months? ;)

And hey, its 12:00 am of Oct 25. Happy Birthday Steve! This is for you.

6 Comments:

At October 25, 2005 12:01 AM, Blogger nag said...

yes it was a good work to write 20 things abt urself...it is indeed difficult thing

 
At October 25, 2005 1:23 AM, Blogger Rahul said...

No wonder I was paranoid about tags.

 
At October 25, 2005 3:20 AM, Blogger Smartalec said...

being the copycat that i am...

1. i knew it, i knew it! not only do u lie abt ur scores, u even lie abt urself:P
2. wait till i get my hands on that handbook
3. roger that!
4. aye aye, captain!
5. so u've tried, is it;)?!
6. cool
7. wow! that's something! haven't read anything on philosophy unless it appears in an RC passage:D
8. hmmmm...
9. now that's loyalty! nice
10. like in the movies! lol! can imagine hero naresh whipping the bad guys in a movie "Hero":P
11. same here! call it "the grapes are sour" phenomenon or anythin
12. just my opposite
13. -----do--------;)
14. nice attitude
15. man, u're filled with qualities of a gentleman!
16. ...and u're just my opposite!
17. wait off! i've got lots to tell
18. very interesting
19. affirmative!
20. o yeah! i sleep everyday and also every night! a beauty sleep of no less than 10 hours each day:(

waiting for bobli's post now!
and thanks dude! was great to know so much more abt u

 
At October 27, 2005 8:15 PM, Blogger I Am Sam said...

well very honest description..

 
At October 30, 2005 8:27 PM, Blogger Bhavesh said...

a peek into the world of naresh! n1

 
At November 02, 2005 6:46 AM, Blogger Vivek Pabari said...

Happy Diwali.

Nice to know things about you.

I realised that top phodu is a "deep" man.

And people, if you assign a task to Naresh, rest assured - it will be done on time in a high quality manner. This man is very very committed.

Btw, this tag thing is cool. gave us a much-needed break from CAT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home