The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Questions

The world's a nice place, but with a lot of unanswered quandaries which we are let out to find an answer to! Most of the times, you do not know what you seek, and settle for what you get. You do not know, and generally do not think of what life would have given you had you not taken a certain decision you did. It did happen to me that some decisions defined a certain path of life, and I almost assumed that is what life is. But then, as destiny would have it, I got a chance to explore it further and now am amazed how much lay there unexplored.

The sight of the mind is confined to the rulebook of the life imposed on to us by the immediate society - family, friends, teachers etc etc. The realms of what we could do, what we are destined to do or what we could just take a shot with no cares on success or failure are just not thought of. This is probably a country thing, or just my assumption. But it is true, not just in my case but most cases I have seen.

One thing that appealed to me strongly when I watched The Social Network was that the United States, as a nation, gave much more independence to radical thought and ability to explore. Not that I complain someone stopped me from any of it, but that was a setup that left me in awe.

What is the boundary to what we can do? What is the boundary to what life can offer us? What are the joys and sorrows of life that are made for us? These are questions we all have at the back of our mind, but dread to ask or if we do not dread, we have no clue who to ask.

Life never threw at me lemons I could make lemonade of, but it always threw at me demons I had to face or succumb to. If everything went as expected, it wouldn't be half as fun! And while this uncertainity and unexpectedness goes on, I continue to have fun on the run!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At February 04, 2011 11:32 AM, Blogger Smartalec said...

Having fun on the run is all that needs to be done... again, it's a country thing, I guess!

 
At April 26, 2011 2:50 PM, Blogger ujhrtaalvenysu said...

where the fuck are you! :(

 
At September 07, 2017 5:29 PM, Blogger Karthik Jessie said...


Check DGHS Medical Officer Exam Results

Download WBHRB Block Medical Officer & Librarian Admit Card  2017

 
At April 22, 2019 4:38 PM, Blogger harpreetkaur said...

Greytics help you to get targeted and prime traffic to your company website and convert that website traffic into sales.
Best Digital Marketing company

 
At January 29, 2020 11:49 AM, Blogger aklak digital solutions said...

visit my site for tech blogs
http://www.aklakdigital.com/services/
Best Digital Marketing Kerala

 
At January 29, 2020 11:50 AM, Blogger aklak digital solutions said...

visit my site for tech blogs
http://www.aklakdigital.com/
Best Digital Marketing Kerala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home