The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged by Reva!

Welcome change from posts I have been writing, I have been tagged by Reva to answer a few questions. This coincides with my finishing MBA in a week, does that imply me to stop writing what I write and get back to tag days?! :P

Anyway, here is the questionnaire I had to fill (Major Project lingo does that to u! :P)

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE:


Tashan. Seen it just a cupla days back. Dont ask me how it is... That will need another post altogether! :P

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?

The Joy of Selling by Steve Chandler. Its a mini-series on his take-aways on Selling and Sales Management. Fun read!

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Flash :D Teen Patti, anyday! Amazing fun to burn all the midnight's oil and a little dough! :P An ideal Last semester getaway that has proven itself twice for me... Now that orkut also has it, everyone should try their hands at it! Strongly Recommended, people!

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Maxim? :P Vogue? I mean... Come on... Do I look like someone who reads magazines?! Its all online, baby! 8)

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Freshly ground coffee... Thats the best smell I have ever felt. After that comes the scent of paper in a new book! :D

6. FAVORITE SOUND?
Imagine a soundless space. Just the flutter of air the fan is cutting through! No light too... Just sleep... Nirvana! :D

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
You wake up early in the morning and push yourselves very hard to make it to the class or exam or whatever, and realise that it has been cancelled or rescheduled. Try beating that! :P

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
When can I sleep again?! :D

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Saddi Dilli is THE place for Fast Food... From Kathi Zone to Chataak Chaat to Currims and Nizams, I love them all! :D Btw, the fastest food joint that I always haunt is my Hostel mess. No matter how hard I try, I cant spend more than 5 minutes there! :P

10. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D...?
Spend it! As simple as that! :P

11. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Heck! No... Nothing on my bed except me! :D

12. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Cool...

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Will take this offline! :P

14. FAVORITE DRINK?
Budweiser!

15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...
Sleep! :D Trust me, you dont get to do that in an MBA!

16. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Broccoli what?

17. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Ahem Ahem! Why fiddle around with rare resources?! Let the poor thing be!

18. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Hyderabad, Warangal, Gandhinagar, Delhi.

19. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Soccer never had a partner until IPL happened!

20. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
Reva... She is a bundle of good things! An awesome friend, so full of life. She is one who lives her life to the fullest! Amazing girl!

21. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
I just checked. Nothing. Why? Did you keep something?!

22. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
Definitely! None else but me, me and me again! :D

23. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Night Owl, Nights are always productive, arent they?! ;)

24. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Sunny Side Up! :D Tasty and Bright! :D

25. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Home... Sweet Home... Heavy Lunched, and lazing around.. Whatelse do u need in life?! :D

26. FAVORITE PIE?
Is American Pie on the list?

27. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate Chip Rocks, Cookie and Cream is awesome!

28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Amod or Megha!


And I am tagging...

Amod, Steve and Megha! :D

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At April 28, 2008 6:37 PM, Blogger Pandhu said...

yay!! cool you filled it up! I hope you read saras' tag results too!

 
At April 29, 2008 9:28 AM, Blogger ujhrtaalvenysu said...

Cookie and Cream ! yes good choice. WHy do they call it a dessert anyways? when you can have tons of it

 
At April 29, 2008 12:03 PM, Blogger [Amod] said...

I'll live upto your expectations mate! This sounds like 10-seconds-interview of facebook, interesting nevertheless.

 
At May 08, 2008 2:22 PM, Blogger desh said...

You are tagged,

http://beingdesh.blogspot.com/2008/05/pyar-shyar-waali-thappi.html

 
At January 29, 2020 12:02 PM, Blogger aklak digital solutions said...

visit my site for tech blogs
http://www.aklakdigital.com/
Best Digital Marketing Kerala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home