The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here I am

Time has passed quite briskly, or else how could one explain the difference in timestamp between this and my previous post? Feels like I had taken this short break from blogging, but then when I log back on to twitter I feel like one of those shady characters who are imprisoned for several years, and when finally released are amazed by the speed at which civilisation has moved ahead leaving them aeons behind. Bloggers seems to have done that to me. Several things have changed, but then treading through alien lands is nothing new to me, at least now!

While in college, I always looked forward to having a job. I would imagine my salary getting credited, and how thrilled I would be to get that money and spend, and all that childish crap one goes through in college. Ya, it did and does happen sometimes but then the job I looked at from my college boy eye is entirely different from what I do for a living now. This is much more challenging, and much more intriguing.

Job has kept me busy and off from several things. College was much different. I now interact very less with my friends. Definition of fun has now emerged to be a quiet dinner and a sound sleep. And ya, even funnier part of my life is acting very serious all day. I havent yet realised if I appear serious, or am serious or act that way for the heck of it to eke out a living. I just be so, and at the end of the day, manage to pull through all the requirements of my job!

That apart, my job has brought me another step closer to the rural hinterlands. Several times earlier, I had tiny stints/rendezvous with the rural life, but never as close as this one. I now live in a small town, and commute every day to several remote villages where my non-A/C Maruti 800 is quite an item! That - not the recognition - has added some zing to my job.

Its been very long since I typed more than 160 characters. I send out 10s of SMSs everyday and an equal number of tweets. Probably that has kept me from missing blogger. But then, how many ever T20s and ODIs you watch, a test is a Test... Real Class! Probably that is what Blogger to me is!

When I think of what exactly is the meaning or reason for this post, or will I continue blogging, I have no answers... All that I know is that Here I am, after a long time... And what was I doing all this while?! Enjoying life, job and the monies! :D And ya, what made me break my sabbatical? This post - after a good 2 yrs on this blog!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 12, 2009 4:46 PM, Blogger Sangeetha Kodithala said...

Here I am, after a long time... And what was I doing all this while?!

Putting tents in god-forsaken places, selling Simply Inessential Mishmash cards, shameless promotions of your company in the garb of giving free water to passersby etc etc. I could go on, but you see, our time is precious and we don't really randomly roam around on the roads with a non-a/c 800. :D

 
At March 12, 2009 4:51 PM, Blogger rohini said...

Boy! Am I flattered!
Mysterious are the reasons for Inspiration :p *wink*
And thanks to you for zapping me back to reality..i just realized..its been an year since i have last posted on that blog :D

And just being plain inquisitive, how large are the monies? :P

Yes, i am a telugu..

Uppu cuppu Rum'bu Okka polika nundu..
Chooda chooda ruchula jaada veru..
Purushulandhu punya purushulu veraya..
Vishwadhabi Rama, Vinura Vema...

Flow lo vacchesindi ;-)

 
At July 18, 2009 3:31 AM, Blogger [Amod] said...

Stay around. I love to hear from you. And yeah, Blog is test match :-)

 
At August 04, 2009 10:50 AM, Blogger Mirage said...

seems like it wasnt just me who was on a break!

Good luck wid the new lifestyle et al! :)

 
At January 29, 2020 11:54 AM, Blogger aklak digital solutions said...

Nice Blog
visit my site for tech blogs
http://www.aklakdigital.com/
Best Digital Marketing Kerala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home