The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, August 12, 2007

One Night at CEP

This was long ago, but I wrote a novella for JAM last year! Never linked it on my blog, in fact, I forgot about it, but when was chatting with a friend and fished out the link which was still on my orkut profile, I thought why not post it here too! Shud have done this long ago, but better late than never, I guess!

Here it is: One Night @ CEP

Its an adaptation, or anything else you would like to call it, of Chetan Bhagat's 'One Night @ Call Center' to suit the nativities of DA-IICT, my alma mater, my love! :D

PS: Its a long read! Read it at your own risk! :D

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 14, 2007 9:00 AM, Blogger Saraswathi said...

Hey read this article by you long back:)

Awesome story!!Keep writing

 
At August 16, 2007 1:04 PM, Blogger Prasoon said...

Just recently wanted to remind u to post the story and voila, there u did it.

Btw, me penning stories too :P - wanna read? :D

don't tell me ki "tujhe kya ho gaya" ;-)

 
At August 21, 2007 10:59 PM, Blogger Melody said...

OMG, 10 CHAPTERS!!! You were not kidding about it being long now were you!!

Will save offline & have a read later. Will then give you my expert critique ;)

M

 
At August 21, 2007 11:04 PM, Blogger Naresh said...

@melody:
ha ha!

Now, I am waiting for the expert critique :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home