The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bye Bye Bangalore...
Somehow, Blogger dsnt allow me to post a title today :( Anyway, its finally curtains down to my stay at Bangalore. Unexpected turn of events later, I was told an hour ago that I can leave anytime from then. Had been trying since 4 days to know when I could go and this came as a surprise, nevertheless an interesting one.
The last two months have been fabulous in Bangalore. Met many old friends, spent some quality time with them, went to a few good places, and ya, worked a bit :D Also got tht much touted corporate exposure. It has been a pleasant experience. At least the road to my career seems more clear now.
Bangalore has been a great venue. Over all I liked it, for not just friends, I got to spend some good time with my sister too. Bangalore to me, though, doesnt seem like a city I would like to settle in. One day, a friend of mine quoted, " Bangalore isnt a city you should go around in. In Bangalore, just choose a nice house, sit and enjoy the weather. If you go out, you wont enjoy it." That is true. With too much of traffic and congestion, the travel takes away the delight of going places.
High points of Bangalore:
  • Friends
  • Sister
  • Amazing Work place
  • Cool Lifestyle
  • Radio City (I am almost in love with RJs Aviva and Vasanti! Desh, I got a call from Vasanti, by the way! :D)
  • First pay packet :D
  • Waiting For Lefty :D

Low Points:

  • Traffic
  • No proper trips
  • Too pricey movies
  • No Sivaji in Telugu :(

All in all, two months I would cherish...

For now, its Bye Bye Bangalore! :)

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At July 10, 2007 12:57 PM, Blogger enginerd said...

Bye Bye???
What're your plans?

 
At July 10, 2007 8:48 PM, Blogger Sarath said...

Bye Bye,I can imagine how much fun you must have had in banagalore along with all the friends.Ya traffic sucks.But the weather is really good (best place for a summer).

 
At July 11, 2007 11:32 AM, Blogger Sangeetha Kodithala said...

yup! even me gonna miss those dinners and candid conversations.

u r right when u said Bangalore is not a place I would like to settle in....even I don't :(

 
At July 11, 2007 3:31 PM, Blogger Saraswathi said...

oh b'lore is a place i have loads of childhood memories to cherish. though i don't know how the city is now but it will always be my favorite city for giving me so many childhood friends, good memories and a great childhood:)

 
At July 11, 2007 6:51 PM, Blogger Prasoon said...

The city that results in a heartbreaks ;-) - that is how I'd link B'lore to 'life'
Told ya - wait for a good news - thats coming soon :D

 
At July 11, 2007 9:02 PM, Blogger Dk said...

ive been a bad boy
i must write a bye bye post as well soon!!!
now when i settling down i soon will :)
a lil copy paste is allowed i guess

 
At July 12, 2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Varun said...

Ping!

Luv,
Varun
http://www.varun.net.in/

 
At July 12, 2007 1:01 PM, Blogger Sur said...

ya, B'lore is a great place to be in coz of the things u mentioned, I wud like to add to the list , 'vicinity to holiday destinations'!
tata and all the best!

 
At July 12, 2007 2:50 PM, Blogger desh said...

omg, vasanthi called u, u shud have told me, why didnt u, u wr lucky bro, but u deserve it :)

so its aviva for me, vasanthi for u, done ;), do tell me wht happened...

and whom wr u quoting in tht quote abt sitting inside, everyone says so. Bangalore ka kuch nahi ho sakta when it comes to traffic

enjoy maadi at home and then back at collg, hope to cya again in bangalore soon

 
At July 12, 2007 10:03 PM, Blogger Malavika said...

hmmm....been once to blore...agreed about the weather and traffic....sigh..is it gonna b so bad..when i miss hyd! :(

 
At July 15, 2007 2:08 AM, Blogger Gabbar said...

so where r u headed next ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home