The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Monday, July 02, 2007

Fight with Eight!

Am already a Random guy. Added to that, Sakshi tagged me to state Eight Random facts about me. So, I randomly sat down to jot down eight random things about me and ended up with a random mix of random things about me, which might have come into me randomly but have been inscribed in me so much that even when I think randomly these are the random things that strike me, for I already told you am so random... The previous statement had eight randoms :P Probably, that should end the tag :P But, being such a good and nice boy I am, I dont want to set a bad precedent for the successors who wud embark on this eventful journey of randomness and script a legacy.


Hence, here I state eight random things about me:



  1. I am unhappy with my life. I cant figure out the exact reason, but the truth prevails nonetheless.

  2. I like wearing clothes that dont match. A trouser that wouldnt go with the shirt makes a great combination, but ofcourse, I fear accusations of insanity too, and keep the mismatch to the minimum ;)

  3. Am a die-hard Rajini fan... Seen his movie yesterday and am still in the hangover. Am going to watch it again today. Am going to watch it atleast four more times. He is the living legend of our times :D His movies, the ones people accuse of lack of logic, meaning and stuff, give me a mental orgasm! :P

  4. I love spending time at home, lazing around, doing nothing :D I think thats the best way to spend a day, but alas, seldom do I get a chance to spend time like that.

  5. I am a binge spender :P I either spend a lot or dont spend at all. I believe in getting the best when you have the money :D

  6. I want to make a film on Einstein. period.

  7. I feel jittery on everytime I fly, during takeoff and landing. I am scared that a wheel will fly off and I will either be dead or injured. I feel like I have won the world when I land or takeoff safely :P

  8. I am a homebird. I miss my home a lot, and feel very bad whenever I have to leave home for college. :(

Now, to state eight random facts, eight random people:

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At July 02, 2007 12:33 PM, Blogger Prasoon said...

Heh... Didn't find them interesting - PERIOD !!!
Random facts got a lil too random. tsk :P :P

 
At July 02, 2007 5:51 PM, Blogger desh said...

plz gimme some role in ur movie, me a promising actor :)
wait for a couple of days, tht post will come up :)

 
At July 03, 2007 1:03 PM, Blogger Saraswathi said...

Cool tag naresh!

lol..getting scared when the flight lands or takes off.

why einstein of all ppl?:P

err..about u spending money..god save ur dad:P

 
At July 04, 2007 10:45 PM, Blogger Pandhu said...

AAAARRRGGHHHH!!! i am tagged.. okok, fine. i will do it soon ok? but now, i've got ur photo on my blog. ;)
hahah

 
At July 18, 2007 6:26 PM, Blogger Dk said...

i am more lazy than random :)
but I am still very random :)
yea, very very very random :)
looks like a poem,..random

 

Post a Comment

<< Home