The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Terror of Twenty!

No, am not here to talk about the terror of leaving the teens and entering the twenties. Its just a tag passed on to me by Saras.

Now, for the honors:

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?

I have a small scar on my forehead, a la Harry Potter. I hadnt seen Harry Potter by the time I got it, but one fateful day when I was about 5 yrs, I jumped off a table. Probably I was imaginin I could fly. All hell broke loose, topped with a little blood and lots of pain and I got stitched.

2. What is on the walls in your room?

The room in my hostel is so packed up, no place for anything on the walls, not even lizards.

3. What does your phone look like?

(Pulls out the phone, takes a long look at it and resumes typing) CRAP

4. What music do you listen to?

Anything that suits my mood. I like Linkin Park to Ilayaraja, and ya sue me for it, but I like Himesh Reshammiya too ;)

5. What is your current desktop picture?

Its a Winter 2006 wallpaper of AC Milan! Forza Milan

6. What do you want more than anything now?

Sleep :D

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?

Ya! Why not?! Elton John Zindabad!
With the declining sex ratio, it improves my chances of finding a girl too ;)

8. What time were you born?

Err... hmmm... everyone was so happy that the savior of the world is born that they forgot to note the time :D

9. Are your parents still together?

Yup :D

10. What are you listening to?

My project guide is talkin over the phone to some client. Am eavesdropping ;)

11. Whats sth that ppl may nt know abt me?!

That I once wanted to be in the Police ;)

12. The last person to make you crazy!

Getting crazy needs lots of efforts. I dont waste my efforts getting crazy!

13. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?

Anything sandal rocks!

14. What kind of hair/eye color do u like in opp sex?

Pink hair and red eyes

15. Do you like pain killers?

I like them for lunch. For breakfast I would like serial killers though!

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Ya! (All the girls reading this... Understand and ask me out :P)

17. Fave Pizza Topping?

I eat pizzas with my friend Chhara and he eats my portions too even before I realise what we have ordered. So, am unable to answer this!

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Anything. Skipped my breakfast.

19. Who was the last person you made mad?

Err... Hmm... If you are reading till here, its probably you!

20. Is anyone in love with you?

Ya! If the grapevine is to be believed, its Keira Knightley!

Now to spread the epidemic:

I hereby proclaim Steve James Nipps tagged!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 11:59 AM, Blogger Saraswathi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 29, 2007 10:10 PM, Blogger Prasoon said...

Well well, I plan to be mute to 16th n 20th - the answers to which I proclaim I KNOW !! :D

You surely didn't wanna name 'her' here n so, I better keep it in wraps till now.

Awesome tag - loved the way u wrote !

 
At June 01, 2007 9:01 PM, Blogger Smartalec said...

roflol! if your intention in most of the answers was not that of being funny, then you're being yourself:p

haha! damn cool answers! what a neat way to answer the gay marriage question too... now why didnt i think of that:D?!

and oye! i've already replied to this tag! choose another victim n spare this poor soul, your highness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home