The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, December 31, 2006

One more down the memory lane...

One more year gone, one more year lived, one more year to come, one more new year... Thats what December 31 means to all of us, each one choosing a different thing among these. Whatever the choice, 2006 is gone and here it is... A bundle of aspirations, lots of hopes, galore of opportunities, an year full of life... 2007.

As I look into 2007, and think of what is the difference in me when I welcomed 2006 and now, I realise that life has changed drastically. There is clear and concise focus and road map for future. The goals, the roadblocks, the opportunities, the ambiguities are all clearly marked up. The action plan for 2007 is clearly drawn. Though in the bigger picture, 2007 has not much to contribute towards the building of future, it sure has its own importance and thats what makes looking forward to 2007 all the more fun.

To me, apart from many other things, 2007 is an year where I shall be in a phase where life wont be in too many turbulences, or at least I hope so. Last year, I was an undergrad, now I am degree holder. Last year, I was in the company of very good friends, or rather brothers I would call them, and now, I am struggling to realise my own self, to make my own identity. To contribute myself as a piece of a jigsaw puzzle that makes something sensible as an output. Then, I was like a surfer on the shore looking at the waves and anticipating the proper time to jump in and ride the waves. Now, am the same, but am on the waves. I am completely uncertain if I shall have control of the waves, I dunno if I shall ride them or I shall fade in their force. Its all uncertain.

But then what keeps me going? Hope. Optimism. Confidence. That is all I step into 2007 on. That is all I need to make my mark on the mind of the world. That is all I carry as armor to face another gruelling year, the number sure seems stylish for I cant see a similar number again... 2007

All in all, here go my heartfelt feelings wishing you all health, wealth and happiness in the coming year. All The Best and wish you all a very happy new year!

4 Comments:

At December 31, 2006 11:20 PM, Blogger Saraswathi said...

Wishing you a great year ahead too!!
New things,new experiences and new year should be welcomed wid optimism to make that year a memorable one. You are going to start your year with so much confidence and happiness am sure 2007 will surely bring in more and all ur dreams ll come true. Wishing you the very best!!:-)

 
At January 06, 2007 6:00 PM, Blogger Pandhu said...

Hey happy new year... May this year bring you lots of experiences.... and a step more than what 2006 has been.

 
At January 18, 2007 12:02 PM, Blogger [Amod] said...

You're right. For whole of 2007, you'll be in IITD. So you can clearly see what lies ahead for you. Goodluck on all fronts.

 
At February 18, 2007 11:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

good to see tht u are stilll keeping up with ur blog..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home