The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, July 19, 2007

No

The toughest word to say out in the English Language is probably the easiest to write... NO... Thats the word, two letters that appear in the same order next to each other in the English alphabet. Yet, for many people, which includes yours truly, it is by far the toughest word to come out of their mouth.

People tend to say everything but a No. To me, the toughest thing to come out of my mouth is a No. I invite trouble so many times which could have been averted if I dare to say this two letter word. Extra work, several obligations, all come my way for one inability!

I feel its a virtue to be able to say a No. People say MBA teaches people to say a No, and somehow, it sure seems to be true. Atleast it gives you lots of opportunities to say a No, and it is up to you to learn from those and master the art of saying a No. Am trying to do that. This is what I call improving my no-how :P

Sometimes, simplest of the tasks seem the toughest and blurting out this simple word is one such task for me.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 19, 2007 3:40 PM, Blogger Smartalec said...

This is what I call improving my no-how :P

hehe! hey people, better take advantage of him while u can... kNOwing him, i can say he'll master this "art" pretty soon.

 
At July 23, 2007 11:41 AM, Blogger Prasoon said...

Steve's line scares me that you'll soon learn but wait, before that lemme ask u for a mega bash at Kakatiyas - for ur brotherhood i.e.
We consider it like knighthood u see :P :D

Don't tell me u already learnt to say NO !!

 
At July 23, 2007 12:42 PM, Blogger Naresh said...

@Prasoon:

NO.... u get it??? A Loud n Clear NO... :)

 
At July 31, 2007 12:19 PM, Blogger desh said...

prashant maheshwari is according to me th king of this art
the art of saying NO to work
i just cant do it, just puts u into more trouble :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home