The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Change

Had to come back again, just to tell you how well this Quote of The Day in my blog suited my feelings.

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. Mohandas Gandhi

I believe that change brings with it maturity and the only way to improve in life is to change. Change teaches many things, as everything else, both bitter and sweet! Call it coincidence or coherence or whatever, but see that I have written bitter first when attributing things to change. Thats the way society sees change. It sees change as a taboo, a setback and tries to stay aloof! But we have to realise that the same bitter is followed by sweet! We must realise all change though appearing bitter initially, will finally end up in a sweet result. I am a part of this society and hence am no exception to this. I don't lead the completely idealistic lifestyle I write of. I want to break out of it, but sometimes succumb to the pleasures of saving myself in the shelters of the majority. Thats something where I have to change, there's some pedestal I need to mature to. Some unseen avenues await me... Determination and Conviction are all I have to achieve it.

Should see what life has in store for me....

10 Comments:

At May 01, 2005 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one buddy..
Improve - Change - Lesson - Bitter/Sweet - Co-incidence - Change - Bitter - Sweet - Society - Idealistic - BREAK - Succumb - mature - Determination - Conviction - Store

These are the key words which as seen truly form a complete lifecycle.

 
At May 01, 2005 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post dude....
i agree with Prasoon........
n thanq u for linking me...
hey buddie i got ur mail...
n i ll compose mail 2 u soon......;)

 
At May 02, 2005 7:55 AM, Blogger Bhavesh said...

yes, there is a weak human being inside all of us. our greatness is inversely proportional to his frequency of appearance.

gandhiji's quote is really good.

 
At May 02, 2005 7:08 PM, Blogger sriram said...

big words pal
but u see some ppl are so hardwired to their way of life that change seems impossible, they keep procrastinatin all their lives.

 
At May 02, 2005 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen people changing themselves, and when they r not their true-self they keep complaining. We shd always look forward 4 changes in wordly issue, but our inner self shd b true always.

 
At May 02, 2005 9:52 PM, Blogger Rahul said...

Now hurry up and change the topic :) :p

 
At May 07, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger Alaknanda said...

hmm been feeling that way.

well written...:)

 
At May 08, 2005 6:17 PM, Blogger anubhav said...

I loved gandhiji's Quote...

as of i know change is only way to succeed and i agree with u when u say we should take change in more optimistic way..

dont worry we all have a side which is hidden as mark twain once said

" every man is like a moon, has a dark which he doesn't show to the world"

 
At May 09, 2005 7:14 PM, Blogger Random Lord said...

My ID

 
At May 28, 2005 7:04 PM, Blogger shaan said...

changes are the most inevitable part of live.. resisting them means killing oneself .....
At our age we cannot afford to complacent.....
Hey man loads of lucks for all ur ventures......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home