The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Opposite poles attract!

Probably this holds true for everything in the world, even movies.... After my blog yesterday, at dinner, Koduru in full excitement announced that a contingent was starting to City Pulse for Shabd. Added to this Manabesh's devotion for the movie and Avi's harangue on it, I was also compelled to oblige. So there I was, by 10pm, in City Pulse, watching Shabd with shabd-less 7 other pitiable souls. We were left speechless after the first scene itself. Had it not been for Yashwant beside me, I would have walked out of the hall very shortly after the reel started rolling. The ambience was just right to have a good nap. I slept somewhere in the first half and got up just as the interval was just about to conclude. [:)]
On my way back, in the 2-3 km walk, we discussed various issues, like how each one of us got into DA-IICT, satisfaction in life, what we think of some people and many such things. I like such discussions among friends. They always bring us closer. Manabesh has a knack for such discussions. He is one person perfectly in my wavelength most of the times.
Finally when I am here in the lab to study something for the mid-sem, I end up here in the blospot blogging. Rambo is here with me whaling away time with Mastin aka Kilari. You lose track of time when u r in such company! Hmmm... gotta study!!! zzzzzzzz.............

1 Comments:

At February 05, 2005 10:25 PM, Blogger Prasoon said...

How did all this figure out speaking "Opposite Poles Attract.."
I mean that is't clear as to what u are talking of??what/who here is opposite?
n what did Bobli write that u figured out..i cudn't make sense outta that,whatever it is,tell me quick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home