The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, February 03, 2005

It happens!

Cursing the winter for the 33rd time this year, I woke up at 0820 to attend my MLA lecture. I had absolutely no idea then if I wud attend my next lecture. After the MLA session, when two of my friends were walking towards the next lecture, I too joined them because I had no company to bunk. Touchwood!! My decision was proved right when the long-pending quiz happened in class. At last, I had some returns attending that pathetic lecture.
It was more joyous when I returned to the hostel and saw the faces of my friends who missed the quiz. Hmm!!! These quizzes are an item I must say and for those who missed it, Shit happens guys... Dont worry!!!

1 Comments:

At February 04, 2005 3:52 AM, Blogger Rahul said...

Why did not you remember me ? I promised you a proxy just a day before this :((

 

Post a Comment

<< Home