The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Crushed in time...

I cannot end my blogging day without a lighter vein. As every blog hosts one, let my blog also carry one piece narrating its master's crush. Yes, I too have a crush. First of all, let me make myself clear. Crush is not love. Its just a longing for that person's company. Then you could as well say can it exist among people of same sex? Sorry, I haven't thought ever in that direction. Back to the point, I feel to have a crush on a girl is to long for her company, just a small feeling tht her company over walks in the college, at coffee and chatting away to glory would make you happy or make your day. I definitely don't rule out the fact tht this so called crush could one day down the line transform into love. Its all about time and how it changes you, and as I believe each change with it should bring in you some maturity. I believe tht if I have a crush on some girl and if she feels I am worth enough to be considered, we spend some time with each other and decide later whether we are ready for a relationship. Moreover, I am sure I would never fall in love. I feel strongly that no one is so worthy that you leave your mom and dad for them.
But, the problem here is, the girl doesn't understand all this. She feels I am that same common lukkha who wants to propose her, date her and after the college, forget her. She feels I am hallucinating of love, something I hate to! How do I put this across to her? How do I go ahead? or, should give it up because she, as Prof. V.P.Sinha puts it, cannot see the woods for the tree. Probably, I need an Occam's Razor!
If you are still wondering me who my crush is, either you are color blind or you didnot read my blog!

3 Comments:

At February 01, 2005 10:32 PM, Blogger Prasoon said...

ha ha ha..
i wouldn't comment but all i can say is that naresh now is speaking my language,feels the same way as i feel yet doesn't comment on my blog using his name.
kyun re??
n u named her..y??u aren't so desperate..
seems like my blog has been a turning point for many..has it?

 
At February 03, 2005 3:53 AM, Blogger mphaxise said...

hmmm... time to get over it buddy.... cruhes don't last this long.... either u accept that this crush is entering into its next stage prematurely or its high time u move on....

 
At February 04, 2005 3:55 AM, Blogger Rahul said...

I'm with you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home