The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, February 04, 2005

Life goes on...

Time just fleets away while you stand and watch. This semester has been running with me trying to catch up. I don't know the syllabus of half the subjects, I don't know what to read in the other half. Anyway, thats the situation every semester. Even the impending in-sems are unable to deter my laziness this time. With 4 papers early next week, you would expect anyone to study, but I am blogging away to glory. But, one thing I am happy for this semester is that I have got over many things and I have realised that girls are the last thing one should be friends with, with due regards to all those girls who can be good friends. I somehow feel that girls are digital. They can either be close friends or complete strangers. I have one in both categories. To tell the truth, I am almost ashamed today that I had a crush on a girl who can never understand anything beyond her stands.
Anyway, shifting to greener pastures, though the mid-sems are fast approaching I neither have the interest to study nor do I feel the pressure of it. Rather, I am waiting to see Black that is to premiere tomorrow. I have been waiting for long to see a human emotion based saga. First I heard Spider man-2 tried to show it and shelled out 190 bucks to watch it on an IMAX screen only to doze off midway. I think only Indians can depict emotions brilliantly on the celluloid. Probably thats the reason I have a flair for idolising good Hindi Cinema. I liked Veer-Zaara for its cinematic excellence. I think Black will live up to its expectations of being highly artistic.

2 Comments:

At February 04, 2005 3:45 AM, Blogger Rahul said...

You can convince only the ignorant ones man. Everyone here knows u r a HERO

 
At February 04, 2005 4:02 AM, Blogger Rahul said...

Two things to mention, one contrapuntal concept... One thing that I was able to deduce that you and Prasoon are totally addicted to ur blog. But surprised and unable to understand why ?? :-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home