The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Angels


Sisters are god's best gift, undoubtedly!!! :D These are my two sisters, my best friends, my angels... Though I generally refrain from posts about personal events, pics and such, this HAD to come. Today is Rakshabandhan and a special days for Brother-Sister bonding, and do I need to add I miss them today! :)

Happy Rakshabandhan, my dear sisters! :D

PS: The elder of them, the one in blue, blogs and her blog is a good read! :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 9:12 AM, Blogger Saraswathi said...

Woow!! That was such a good way to express your love for your sisters:)

But I dint know today was rakshabandhan. Seems like I have lost track of Indian festivals. But since am living with my bro I can cook for him and serve him tmrw:P

 
At August 28, 2007 2:48 PM, Blogger Prasoon said...

Can we put pics in this comment - i so very much feel like putting a pic of one of ur sis ;-)


Nice post bud - ur sis's will be happy am sure.

 
At August 30, 2007 5:07 PM, Blogger Sangeetha Kodithala said...

A li'l late in reading your blog...wat to do...started working..for a change! :P

We missed u too! Love you, bro!

Thanks - sis.

 
At September 22, 2007 12:48 AM, Blogger DreAmgiRL said...

such a sentimental brother.. the gals are lucky for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home