The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Times that were!

One more sem ends and I head home in a couple of hours. Introspecting on the days that have gone by, I can't help but smile! The last three-and-a-half years have been an enjoyable experience and the last three-and-a-half months no less.

Being in the senior year was fun! You get to guide and command people. :) One thing was for sure. It was one hell of a pressure-filled semester. Pressure took over pleasure right from the word go! But I enjoyed each part of it. Life was demanding, but never demeaning. In fact, I found life to be more meaningful in this semester. Responsibility probably made men out of us boys. ;) Of course, we are nt fully grown men yet! But, yes, we are no more boys. Life is definitely changed.

I always believed that adversities bring men closer! And it has proven to be so. This semester, from courses to campus fights to cats, everything brought many of us closer and closer. It is sad that some of my very good friends will not be here next time around, but then you seldom get to choose in life, only follow what destiny has in store for you.

Going home is great, as the cliche goes, home is where the heart is! And this time around, I have all the more reasons than ever to go home. I need a good, relaxing break after this hectic semester. I need time to plan for my future and I have many things to look forward to in this vacation.

Vacation is like a siesta on a highly taxing, busy day! It recharges you to face fresh challenges with renewed vigor. Will try to recharge my batteries to the best. After all, next sem is the last and I look forward to have a blast then!

Happy Vacations people!

6 Comments:

At December 07, 2005 5:30 AM, Blogger Rahul said...

Happy Vacation

 
At December 07, 2005 10:36 AM, Blogger Alaknanda said...

:)

sweet!
My first sem, a long time away from home, i am waiting to go home too :D

 
At December 08, 2005 4:19 PM, Blogger Mirage said...

Hey have fun! :)

 
At December 09, 2005 2:22 AM, Blogger sriram said...

have a blast...happy hols dude!!!!

 
At December 09, 2005 8:54 PM, Blogger Shankari said...

Naresh hi!
While many of your friends may not be around and while you may meet many others on a regular basis even after you graduate, things, as you say, will not remain the same. But heres hoping the association and friendship endures

 
At December 11, 2005 4:12 PM, Blogger Shankari said...

ok,heres another one. Adversities may bring men closer, but life brings women closer;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home