The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Saturday, November 10, 2007

5 Star

Supriya Narang tagged me to write a 5-minute monologue, called FMORT - Five Minutes of Random Thought - where I think random things and punch on the keyboard about whatever is going on in my mind. One of my friends, Vijay Pratap Singh, way back in 2004 asked me to close my eyes and randomly write whatever my mind is feeling like on a piece of paper. It is a great stress-reliever, he believed and today, we believe.

Okie, now for the tag. Its 2204 hours on my watch and Shoot!

Where do people get these ideas of tagging from? Is it their urge to think of a new tag or are they so vela that they think of such things? Dont they think of what would happen if the tag never caught on, and people dint reply? I appreciate their efforts, indeed. As Richard Branson's book title goes, 'Screw It, Just Do It' should be our motto.

Airlines in India are a big pain in the ass. I have succumbed to all types of delays, cancellations and the woes always continue. And coming to India, I am a patriot but I think we are bloody racists. Though we say we are at the recieving end of racism, we infact practice racism, and the worst kind of it I must add. How many times have to had an air-hostess or a steward on board who has a grayish complexion? How many times have you been a victim of people prefering people of their state, caste, religion or color over you? This is omnipresent. We need to change a lot.

Guys just cannot stick to their seats in a flight :S In a goddamn two hour domestic flight, they want to go to the loo five times, as if it was the best place to be on a Boeing, and ask for weird things like Fruits after a meal. Is the air hostess your wife or are you in a marriage, pal?! :P

Diwali preparations itself were awesome in Delhi. I realised what exactly festive mood is. Shopping, every car loaded with gifts, every face on road smiling, every street lit up... Wow... That was a feast to the eye, just that I could do with a little less traffic! :P

okie, the bell rings... Time's up...

My Five Minutes to fame are over, and my five victims as under:

Rahul Pallerla muuuhaaahaaahaa
Saraswathi Mukkai
Abhishek Deshpande
Jen
Revati Ananda

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At November 10, 2007 4:07 PM, Blogger DreAmgiRL said...

:) brilliant :)
"fruits after a meal" is just another part of the "FREE" syndrome i guess ....
:)

 
At November 10, 2007 10:26 PM, Blogger Mirage said...

Hahaha!! Good one!

Racism: I agree a 100%

Actually I agree with everything said here. :P

Oh ur in Delhi? Hope my city's treating you well! Diwali's a great time to here...except when you hear crackers after midnight. That sort of gets on my nerves.

Enjoy! :)

 
At November 14, 2007 6:03 AM, Blogger a blue eyed girl said...

ok naresh i have done my tag! i never knew that racism occurred on airlines in india. warning: stupid foreigner question coming up- how do people know castes just by looking at each other? i don't get how thats possible.

 
At November 14, 2007 9:53 AM, Blogger Fattebaz Admin said...

Congrats
you got Flogger award for best blog
http://floggeraward.blogspot.com/2007/11/enigma.html

 
At November 25, 2007 5:12 AM, Blogger Saraswathi said...

Hey naresh,

The comment section is turned off on your "metrosexual men" post and also the post appears twice on your page.

Ok coming to brands targeting metrosexual men. If you see the trend in animals&birds, a male peacock has feathers and flaunts its beauty while the female peacock is drab. In birds or in case of many mammals it has been noted that the men of the species flaunt vibrant colors and appear to be beautiful to attract the female attention. Probably this attitude was dormant for many centuries now in human beings(i mean men). But I don't find it surprising that the need for men's grooming has re-surfaced and fairness cream products have come out in the market to enhance men's looks or the so-called "fair" looks:)

 
At December 13, 2007 4:37 PM, Blogger Rahul said...

Heights of optimism to tag me again :p Don't worry der hain andher nahin.

Mama 5 minutes of spontaneity tty. 5 minutes can do this imagine a lifetime of nareshness. tty.

 
At January 29, 2020 12:22 PM, Blogger aklak digital solutions said...

visit my site for tech blogs
http://www.aklakdigital.com/
Best Digital Marketing Kerala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home