The Enigma

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, October 12, 2007

Social Media

Blogs are the best form of Social Media today. For those who weren't initiated on this, look here. The application is best reflected in this article by Mark Collier. From likes of Google which launch their products on the blog, to the likes of Fake Steve Jobs which are a good corporate read, Social Media has changed Information Media in every way possible.

When I was trying to look for things to zero in Social Media on to Blogging, I stumbled upon this. To me, Blogging is Personal Branding, and I have mentioned this a few times in my blogs too. They are the most effective ways of Branding for an individual.

Can we elevate this level of Personal branding to Community Branding, especially in terms of creating awareness, competencies and opportunities for progress? Yes. We Can, and here is one opportunity. Though I am unsure if I would be contributing to this cause, due to pressing professional commitments, I wish everyone who wants to be a part of this the best return on their invested efforts! :)

By the way, they held a quiz and I got this:

What Kind of Blogger Are You?

Try it!

6 Comments:

At October 13, 2007 3:40 AM, Blogger nag said...

Hi dude I am doing fine.

Hmm "Social Media" and "Blog action day"...good to know.

 
At October 13, 2007 7:15 PM, Blogger Y.M. said...

socialite!!!ahan!!!!!!

n hey do post on blog action day....wat professional commitments!!!!bol to aise rahe ho as if u r running India..and the whole country will collapse if u ll spare 15 min...spend less time on phone and more on good causes...!!!
oh btw i hav already thought abt my action day post...m so vella!!!!

 
At October 13, 2007 10:50 PM, Blogger Mirage said...

I'm a Young Upstart Undiscovered blogger! :D

 
At October 15, 2007 5:44 PM, Blogger Smartalec said...

purist expert socialite, eh? is the em-bee-aa lingo :p
dude you're on a roll! so many posts :o!! and he says he's tied down by pressing professional commitments! jeepers! what'll it be like without the restraints!
will let you know what i end up with! keep posting mate :D

 
At October 17, 2007 1:24 AM, Blogger Saraswathi said...

hehe...i echo shikhu:)....rofl on her comment abt running the country:P!!

 
At January 29, 2020 12:26 PM, Blogger aklak digital solutions said...

visit my site for tech blogs
http://www.aklakdigital.com/
Best Digital Marketing Kerala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home